Parion Sciences is a development stage company dedicated to research, development, and commercialization of treatments to restore patient’s innate mucosal surface defenses.
The epithelial surface plays an important role in keeping our bodies healthy. Parion’s science driven technologies target respiratory, ocular and other epithelial diseases resulting from deficiencies of the innate host defenses.
- Parion Sciences Reacquires Rights to Epithelial Sodium Channel Inhibitors
- Parion Sciences and Takeda End Collaboration on P-321 for Ophthalmic Indications
- Parion Sciences Appoints Alison Church, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer
- Shire and Parion Sciences Enter into a Collaborative License Agreement to Advance P-321 for Ophthalmic Indications
- Topical ENaC blocker serves as novel approach to tear film
- Parion Sciences Announces Presentation of Clinical Data with Novel Pulmonary Delivery Device at the 2016 North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- Parion Sciences Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Clinical Trial of P-321 for the Treatment of Dry Eye Disease
- Parion Sciences Announces the Presentation of Clinical Data on P-321 Ophthalmic Solution for the treatment of Dry Eye Disease at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO 2016)
- Ceva and Zoion Pharma Announce Collaboration to Develop Epithelial Sodium Channel Blockers to Treat Veterinary Ocular Surface Diseases
- Parion Sciences Announces Upcoming Presentations of Data at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference Being Held October 8 through 10, 2015