Parion Sciences is a development stage company dedicated to research, development, and commercialization of treatments to restore patient’s innate mucosal surface defenses.
The epithelial surface plays an important role in keeping our bodies healthy. Parion’s science driven technologies target respiratory, ocular and other epithelial diseases resulting from deficiencies of the innate host defenses.
- Shire and Parion Sciences Enter into a Collaborative License Agreement to Advance P-321 for Ophthalmic Indications
- Topical ENaC blocker serves as novel approach to tear film
- Parion Sciences Announces Presentation of Clinical Data with Novel Pulmonary Delivery Device at the 2016 North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- Parion Sciences Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Clinical Trial of P-321 for the Treatment of Dry Eye Disease
- Parion Sciences Announces the Presentation of Clinical Data on P-321 Ophthalmic Solution for the treatment of Dry Eye Disease at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO 2016)
- Ceva and Zoion Pharma Announce Collaboration to Develop Epithelial Sodium Channel Blockers to Treat Veterinary Ocular Surface Diseases
- Parion Sciences Announces Upcoming Presentations of Data at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference Being Held October 8 through 10, 2015
- CLEAN-CF Clinical Trial Expanded to Include Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Population
- Vertex and Parion Sciences Establish Collaboration to Develop Epithelial Sodium Channel (ENaC) Inhibitors in Cystic Fibrosis and Other Pulmonary Diseases
- Parion Sciences Receives 2015 Life Sciences Award as “Best Late Stage Product Development” Company